Saturday 30 July 2011

I Think I Wanna Cut All My HAIR Off......

"Over the past few days I have really been thinking/feeling like I just wanna cut all my hair off!"











I don't think I will right now, but that said, when I see the condition of my new growth compared against my relaxed ends (and even my texlaxed mid section of hair), I just feel that I would have an easier time and healthier hair if I cut it all off.  My new growth always seems to have the right moisture protein balance, it stretches, and takes a good amount of stretching before it snaps.  The same cannot be said for my relaxed ends, although my texlaxed section of hair also has a good range of stretch to it in comparison to my ends.

I'm not sure if I am ready to go natural right now but I think I will definitely cut all my relaxed ends off when I take out this weave.  This may possibly be closely followed by my texlaxed hair also being dispatched and this whole process seems really appealing to me at the moment.

I think having it weaved and not having to bother with it so much just to see it shed all over the place is just making me think that things could be easier if I just cut it off and started again!  I dunno tho........I'll just give it some more thought.  It may just be down to the weave or down to things in my personal life why I'm feeling like taking this step.  I suppose time will tell.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig