Friday 15 July 2011

Best Laid Plans......

"I received some news when I got home yesterday which means I have to change all my plans for my weave install. I was going to get the weave installed by a professional which is why I purchased good quality hair as I am 100% sure it would have been installed perfectly. "











Due to reasons in my personal life I will be unable to go ahead with my weave install as previously planned.  I am GUTTED!!!

My mum, bless her heart, after seeeing how upset and stressed I am has taken pity on me and said she will install it for me so I'm probably gonna bite the bullet and see what we can do with a mixture of her skills, my directions and the trusty assistance of YouTube.

It's times like this when I really wish I had got my mum to teach me how to plait cos I would just do it myself!!!"

Wish me luck!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig