Friday 15 July 2011

My 'Brazilian' HAIR: From Nish Hair

"I was torn between getting wavy Virgin Indian or Brazilian hair when I decided to get a weave.  A cracking special deal offered by Nish Hair swung the decision for me and my first impressions of the hair are good so I am happy with my decision!"

I purchased my hair from Nish Hair and it looks really pretty and is very soft. I took advantage of the special offer which was giving an amazing 25% discount off all hair purchased. I snapped up 1 x 16inch and 2 x 14inch wefts that come in 100g weight. The hair came nicely packaged and was posted by trackable delivery.  Each weft weighed just over 100g each when I checked them on my scales.  The 16inch was 108g and the 14inch weighed 106g and 103g.

The hair is a very good match for my hair colour, although I haven't tried it in natural sunlight.  As I henna my hair, there will be a reddish tint to my hair, so I will have to see how far different it is from the weave hair and then decide whether I should henna the weave hair before installation.  It seems a shame to mess with the hair beforehand so I hope that there isn't too much of a stark difference.

The hair is dark brown about 1b and as I said befopre, the hair looks lovely as you can see in the pics below and is uber soft!

I can't wait to have this weave installed.  I feel like kid at Christmas!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig