- Pre poo'd leave out hair with coconut oil for 15mins.
- Lightly detangled.
- Next added ORS Replenishing Conditioner to leave out hair on top of the coconut oil for a further 20mins.
- Pre poo'd the weave with a small amount of coconut oil just on the ends and then covered this with Elasta QP Intense Conditioner for 15mins
- Mixed HEHH conditioner and V05 Moisture Elixr Conditioner with warm/hot water and shook well.
- Next I hopped into the shower and saturated my hair with water for 3mins
- Once hair was completely saturated I applied the watered down conditioner mixutre to my scalp and massaged in lighlty for 2mins.
- Next I cowashed the weave hair with VO5 ME conditioner mixed with a tiny bit of shampoo at the base of the weave to make sure it was not oily.
- Next I throughly rinsed my hair and cowashed my leaveout hair at the sametime.
- After rinsing for about 5mins I covered my hair with a towel to soak up excess moisture.
- I then applied S-Curl No Drip Activator to my scalp and a little to the weave hair concentratin g on the ends.
- I then added a little Bee Mine Curly Butter to enhance the curls of the weave hair
- I then air dried with three bantu knots at the front with were mixed in with some on the weave hair for a better blend.
- Once partially dried, I undid the bantu knots and that was me for the day.
I must say I am pretty impressed at how easy it was to wash my hair today, when compared to a normal wash day with my own hair. My roots took a long time to dry but I didn't have either my blowdrier or my hooded drier with me today so I just went outside in the UK sunshine and that helped to dry my roots quicker, especially as the wind blew through my hair whilst driving with the windows down.
Ciao 4 Now