Tuesday 12 July 2011

Indian Hair Oils To Revisit (1): Dabur Vatika Coconut Enriched Hair Oil

"At the very start of my HHJ I jumped onto the band wagon when it came to Indian hair oils. Whilst searching through my product stash yesterday I found four oils which I had completely forgotten about.  This is the first enriched hair oil that I purchased and used and that I plan to revisit"


It Claims:

Dabur Vatika Coconut Enriched Hair Oil contains coconut oil and the nourishing extracts of castor and henna. The unique formulation strengthens the hair strand from root to tip, giving your hair volume and thickness.

Coconut - penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen and is known to make it thick

Castor - helps to prevent hair loss

Henna - along with other ingredients coats and conditions the hair shaft


Results On My HAIR:

I absolutely adore the smell of this product. It smells devine, kinda like lemon sherbet.  Gorgeous! 

I used to use this religiously to seal my ends however stopped when I purchased my natural oils and the Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil which has only natural products in it as this version actually contains mineral oil.  I have tried to avoid mineral oil as it can prevent your hair absorbing moisture due to its composition, however .

How I Plan To Revist This Product

I think I will incorporate this oil in my M&S routine for two weeks to see what results I get. I remember that this oil used to make my hair feel really soft and also used to make it smell great. It is also a very light oil so doesn't weigh my hair down at all.  My hair texture and condition has changed alot since I last used this oil, as my hair is now 70% texlaxed.  I wonder if the results will be the same or better than before.

Ingredients:
Paraffinum Liquidum, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Olea Eurpoaea (Olive) Oil, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Avobenzone, Acetate, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Tert Butyl Hydro Quinone , Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary )Oil, Vitamin E.


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

1 comment

  1. On the off chance that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing extraordinary substance like you, more perusers would be keen on their compositions. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. Trichup Oil

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig