Tuesday 12 July 2011

Nutrine Garlic Conditioner

"I've been using this product for almost a month now.   I purchased this to try to combat the excessive sheding I have been expericing since April/May 2011."

It Claims
Nutrine Garlic Conditioner promotes healthier hair with regular use.   It not only conditions but also untangles hair and adds natural shine.

Price
Less than $4.00

Results On My HAIR:
I really like this product.  Every time I apply this conditioner to my hair I am shocked at how soft my hair becomes, literally within seconds!!!  It has a light thick consistency and is packed full of moisture, it is not oily in any way but you can tell that it is packed full of water, if that makes sense.  The conditioner I think this most feels like with regards to consistency when you pour it into your hand is Keracare Humecto, however Keracare Humecto is a bit creamier.  Anywhoooo, this conditioner which soaks straight into my hair and makes it shine like a brand new penny!

Surprisingly Nutrine Garlic Conditioner is bright pink ,almost neon pink, which isn't the colour I expected it to be, for some reason I thought it would be white or cream - like garlic perhaps.  Speaking of garlic, this conditioner doesn't have a garlic scent to it at all.  Although the packaging states that it is 'with unscented garlic extract' that doesn't mean for a second that the conditioner doesn't have a scent.  It does, and a rather strong perfumey smell in my opinon, but it isn't offensive and I'm guessing it smells a whole lot better than rubbing garlic cloves into my scalp!  That option defo isn't for me.  I am more than happy to stick with the Nutrine thanks.  The conditioner is great for cowashing, the consistency suits the practice of cowashing in braids as it is easy to apply from root to tip as it melts nicely into the hair and is also easy to rinse out of your hair.

Results On My Shedding:
I can't tell you how impressed I am with this conditioner and the effect it seems to be having on my shedding.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think the reduction in shedding is completely down to this conditioner, as I have changed more than one thing in my regimen since I started using this conditioner.  I do however, think it has contributed a great deal with regards to slowing down the rate I have been loosing hair.  I don't care which remedy has caused this efffect (taking suplements, using the oil from odourless garlic capsules directly on my scalp, washing in braids, detangling on 80-90% dry hair, using Alter Ego Hot Oil Treatment or using the Nutrine Conditioner), so long as it continues the way it has been.  The good thing with my regimen at the moment and the fact I have been using the Nutrine is that I don't feel I have to use this product every single time I wash my hair.  Even if I don't use it in my midweek wash (such as last night) that is okay and my shedding is still kept under control. 

Would  I Repurchase:
Yes, definitely but would be better if sold in the UK!!!  I may wait until I go to the US on hols before stocking up on this.  Luckily I still have over a bottle and a half of this left.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥♥
Ciao 4 Now


Share:

2 comments

  1. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nutrine-Garlic-Conditioner-473-Unscented/dp/B000TBZBZ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1379323633&sr=1-1&keywords=nutrine+conditioner

    hi there it is available from Cosmetic Solutions on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jacina Coyne

    Thank you for the link!

    I still have almost a full bottle of this left but I really appreciate having this link for future purchases!

    Thanks for commenting!
    T

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig