Saturday 2 July 2011

Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturiser


It Claims / The Hype:
Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer. Moisturizing Olive Oil and butters of Mango and Cocoa produce this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment. Olive and coconut oils target dry ends and help prevent damage.

Results On My HAIR:
Wow, this product was made for a) new growth and for b) softly setting pin curls.  I truly love this.  I brought this product on a whim after being reluctant to do so for about 3 months beforehand.  I was a little concerned that it has protein in it.  Anyway..........I needn't have worried.  This stuff softens my new growth like nothing else I have in my product stash.   Seriously, whenever my roots or edges are feeling dry, this is my go to product and when sealed with castor oil, my new growth is beaten quickly, almost instantly, into a submissive state.

Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturiser really came into it's own on my recent holiday when I mixed it with water in a spray bottle and used it daily to moisturise my braids.  Love love loves it!!!

Would I Buy Again:
Heck yeah!!!  To me, it is equal to, if not better than Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturiser and at £4.99 it's better value for money, although Bee Mine is a natural product and great so I would definitely repurchase it, actually I would repurchase both of these and continue to use them in rotation. 

My HAIR Rating:

I am quickly falling back in love with Elasta QP produts. I used them alot in the 90's abandoned them in the 00's in favour of the more expensive Keracare brand but they are winning me over again as pretty much every Elasta product I have tried since starting my HHJ is putting a big smile on my face. 
Reviews to come on their Conditioning Creme Shampoo and Intense Conditioner...

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. Please can you advise where you buy your Bee Mine product, as I can't find it in the UK.

    Also, how much do you pay for it?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi (",)

    I brought all of my Bee Mine products from the British Curlies website. I've purchased from them twice and have never had any problems. They even have a reminder service for items if they are
    out of stock. They also have a wish list facility so you can save your shopping basket till later.

    Here is a link to their great website which has all there products and prices listed.
    http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/store/brands/Bee-Mine-.html

    Ciao 4 Now
    Tama

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig