Saturday 9 July 2011

Wash Day Diary 08.07.11

"Just as a little note to myself, I have decided to document all of my wash days for the time being so I don't have to keep information my phone.  Keeping it in two places makes no sense.  This is what my blog is for afterall."




  • Pre Poo Vatika coconut on hair dampened with and detangled with aloe vera juice mixed with jojoba oil
  • Clarifying wash - Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo
  • Moisturising wash - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
  • Protein Treatment - IC 1 Minute Reconstructor
  • Deep Condition - Moisturising Mix (Keracare Humescto, 2x tsp Roux Porosity Control, 1 x tsp honey, 2 x tsp castor oil,  2 x tsp AOWC, 2 tsp Nutrine Garlic Conditioner)
  • 25mins under steamer
  • Airdry to 80%
  • Blowdry


UPDATE: Later in the evening......

Blowdrying was not a good idea, I gave up half way through as my hair was too thick. I think 80% dry is too dry to blowdry at 4wks post I have so much newgrowth either that or my hair has reverted!!!

It hasn't really reverted, my hair is defo longer. I have regained all the length I had to cut off at the end of May!!!! I am so pleased.

I won't blowdry or shampoo again until I get my weave installed hopefully in 1 to 2 weeks time.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig