Saturday 2 July 2011

S-Curl No Drip Activator & Moisturiser


It Claims / The Hype:
Lusters S-Curl Activator and Moisturiser may be used daily to maintain and condition your curly hair style. It contains glycerine and vitamin B5, which together eliminate breakage and keep your curls, waves and natural hair soft, healthy and with a lasting sheen.  S-Curl Activator and Moisturiser can be used daily and will not leave a greasy build up.

Results On My HAIR:
Great!  The first time I used this back in September 2010 and I thought it was pretty good back then.  Now, I think this stuff is awsome.  This gives me so much moisture but at the same time, unbelieveably it doesn't saturate my hair.  It just keeps it well moisturised and very soft.  I use this twice a day to moisturise my hair when wearing straight styles.  I put 2-4 pumps of this into the palm of my hands and rub them together before applying to my hair, concentrating on the ends then I seal with either serum or coconut oil.  I am alwasys left with really soft hair.   Who knew this could work so well on relaxed hair!?!?!!!

Would I Buy It Again:
This stuff is s a keeper for me, especially in the Summer months!  Personally, I steer clear of products with glycerin in them during the colder winter months as they can be drying to the hair.

My HAIR Rating:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig