Monday 1 August 2011

Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter


"I've had this product for so long and didn't even realise that I hadn't done a review on it....!"


It Claims:
Shea butter and aloe based curly butter is packed with rich moisturizing nutrients to give you long lasting moisture and promote growth. It has a soft touchable hold that will help to defrizz your frizzes and give great definition. This Curly Butter is wonderful for twists, finger curls, puffs/pony tails and especially for laying down unruly hair. Great for naturals, relaxed, texlaxed, everyone.

Ingredients:
100% Shea Butter, 100% Aloe Vera Gel, Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosemary Leaf and Chammomile Extract, Silk Powder and Perfume

Price:
£3 - £20

Results on My HAIR:
Firstly, I must say this product smells absolutely gorgeous!  It has a kinda slippery consistency and feels very light when applied to my hair.  It works really well, but for me I don't really use hold products in my hair very often as I don't really like the way my hair feels the day after it's been applied.  This however has a softer feel than all other hold products that I have used before.


Would I Repurchase:
Yes, probably in time.  However, if I do it will be the small trial size again as at the super slow rate that I will get through this humungous tub  I think it will last me a couple of years or end up going bad before I get through it all! 

At the moment, I don't have much use for the curly butter, however this may change once my hair grows and I start wearing more braid outs and twist outs.

Rating:

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig