Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bee Mine BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

It Claims / The Hype:
BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner helps to detangle your hair and provide excellent manageability.  This deep conditioner is made with creamy and emollient. Cupuacu butter, to promote smooth and soft hair while boosting the rebirth of the hair's natural moisture and elasticity.

Results on My HAIR:
My hair felt amazing when I applied this.  Not alot of slip but wow did it feel soft.  It just seemed to soak into my hair which is a good sign, but not so great that I managed to use the full 2oz trial sized jar so I do not have any left to get a second opinion.

Would I Buy Again?:
I think so.  It's pretty pricey so it's typical that my hair likes this product.  To be honest it's worth it for the moisture this provides.  Plus and it's a big plus point, this is full of natural ingredients and has no nasties in there so that makes it a keeper although I'm not an ingredient nazi!!  Far from it.

My HAIR Rating:
♥♥♥♥
Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig