Saturday 12 February 2011

Aubrey Organic White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner

It Claims / The Hype:
Extremely emollient anti-frizz formula. Tame unruly hair and replenish much-needed moisture with this intensive, ultra-smoothing conditioner. Vitamin-rich formula nourishes as it protects against heat styling damage and breakage, restoring manageability for the look you want—whether it's silky, shiny lengths or soft, controlled curls.

Results On My HAIR:
This stuff is BRILLIANT!!!  Pretty much as soon as I open the bottle, I can feel my regrowth quaking at the roots and laying down as if beaten into submission.  This stuff is so great!!!  It's quite a small bottle for £10 but is well worth it.  I now buy it in batches of two to save on P&P but I know this is a staple for me once I pass 6 weeks post.  This is the most important product in my arsenal for long term stretching as my hair is prone to dryness.

AO WC has a thick creamy texture which I love, and smells totally amazing. The scent literally lingers in your hair for a day or two and it is a beautiful fragrance indeed.

I love how this conditioner just soaks into my hair when I apply it, whether that be into dry or wet hair.  I cover with cling film, leave on for 1hr with heat and every time, I my hair looks like it has no conditioner on it, because it has literally been soaked into every strand of my hair. 

Would I Buy Again?:
I am a repeat offender for purchasing this product and have already 'pushed' it onto my sister to calm her unruly regrowth. 

My Rating:

Ciao 4 Now!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig