Saturday 12 February 2011

CHI Silk Infusion

It Claims / The Hype:
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex with Cationic Hydration Interlink, is enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins that penetrate and help strengthen the hair while providing incredible softness, manageability and shine

Results on My HAIR:
My hair was banging the first time I used this.  Seriously, it was so lightweight and had great body to it.  It feels soft to the touch and smells wonderfully fresh.  I use this as a leave in conditioner straight after washing or cowashing, but I also use this during my daily or nightly moisturising and sealing regimen.  Whenever I feel that my hair needs a little extra softness I add this after using one of my leave ins as a daily moisturiser.  It's great and is definitely a keeper.  I brought five small tester bottles from Ebay and quickly followed up by buying a larger sized bottle.  A little goes a long way and it lasts and lasts.  Definitely a staple item in my regimen.
Would I Buy Again:
Sure will. This stuff is great when blowdrying and airdrying alike.  It smells lovely but in a kinds of 'mens aftershave' kinda way. 

My HAIR Rating:


Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig