Saturday 12 February 2011

Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner


It Claims / The Hype:
Prepares hair for more uniform results when carrying out chemical processes on the hair.  Controls conidtiong as the hair absorbs maximum conditioning in porous or damaged areas, while normal hair absorbs less conditioning.  Dentangles and moisturises preventing hair from breaking as imparts good body and shine whilst correcting the porosity of your hair.

Results On My HAIR:
I can't complain about this product in the slightest.  I'm very impressed with the result this product has had on my hair since I started using it in November 2010.  My hair has always been very porous and I have noticed the difference.  I first started using this as my final condtioner just before deep conditioning.  Now, I add a couple of teaspoons to my deep conditioner so as to speed things up a little with my wash process. 

I like the scent of this product, although it's nothing to write home about in the fragrance department in my opinion.  But who cares right, so long as it's improving the quality of my hair and doing what it states on the packaging - right?

I use this product during the relaxer process, straight after neutralising and just before deep conditioning.  I have had good results all round with this product.

My Rating:


Ciao 4 Now!!!






UPDATE - April 2011:   Well I never, looks like I should have read the instructions on this product.  Now that I have and seen that you should towel blot your hair 'prior' to adding this product, my results have been much better with this product and I like it all the more.  I also like adding this to my deep conditioner mixes.
Share:

3 comments

  1. I carry on listening to the news bulletin lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?
    SEPTLS366AK4 - Accessory Kits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this conditioner has also helped boost softness in my hair. I never miss using it on my wash days

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dr fomsky

    I agree! It's great stuff isn't it.

    I don't use it for every single wash day anymore but I use it for most (",)

    Thanks for commenting!

    T

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig