Saturday 12 February 2011

Tangle Teezer

It Claims / The Hype:
As seen on Dragons Den - Tangle Teezer is a great brush for use on your hair to remove tangles without causing uncessary stress and breakage to your strands.

Results on My HAIR:
I used this styling tool whilst washing my hair at 4 weeks post.  It dealt easily with my new growth and didn't cause many strands to break.  Since starting my HHJ I have steered clear of brushes as a rule (except for when blowdrying my hair with a round ceramic brush), even recently I have stopped combing my hair between wash days, which I thought would be difficult but it's been a really easy length and thickness retaining habit to pick up!

This styling tool has very fine and flexible bristles which are made from a soft pliable plastic. It fits comfortably into the palm of your hand, although it may not fit as comfortably for people with hands on the smaller side.  It makes the wierdest sound when used in your hair, almost like someone dragging a brush along carpet!!!!  Despite the sound it does a great job on both wet and dry hair.

Overall, Am I Pleased With My Purchase?:
Yes.  I would recommend this as a styling tool for relaxed / texlaxed hair - but not necessarily a daily tool, only really for when detangling is required.

My HAIR Rating:


Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig