Saturday 19 February 2011

My HAIR Wants: Elasta QP



Less than a week after the arrival of my longed for Bee Mine products, I am now lusting after some new additions!!! 

The products I covet are as follows:

Mango Butter
Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Soy Oyl Anti-Breakage Moisture-Rich Deep Conditioner
Soy Oyl Anti-Breakage Moisture-Rich Conditioner

I need to tame the PJ in me, but not just yet though!! (",)  I'll hold back on making this purchase for at least another month or two...

Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hiya sis, keep meaning to thank you for your special little sample of
    Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. It's fantastic! My hair felt immediately softer after the first use! Might just have to steal the remainder of your bottle! Kidding! I will be out to get my own this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig