Thursday 16 June 2011

You've Gotta Be Kidding Me - What No Hot Water!!!

I'm so not impressed!

After all the excitement of yesterday, with my products arriving, I was bursting to try them out this evening.  Unfortunately, my hot water has decided now to go on the blink and I have nothing but freezing cold water coming out of my taps!!!

I'm not going to make a big fuss about it because it could have been worse, much worse....this could have happend on Saturday when I did my relaxer touch up!!!!  It's a funny coincidence that whilst trawling the blogs as I do almost daily, I came across a blog post stating that one of the things she does is check the water, before applying relaxer, to make sure she doesn't end up with a Malcom X situation on her hands.  Could you imagine!!!

Anyway, I'm going to have to wait a day now before trying out my conditioners.

Ho hum!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig