Thursday 16 June 2011

If This Is An Example Of Things To Come...........

Then maybe, just maybe.....the hype about Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment could be spot on.....

I've just got home from washing my hair at my mums house as my water is still cold. After one use I've gotta say, I'm impressed....a lot less shedding, stronger softer hair and above all, I don't reek of flipping GARLIC!!!



1.  Hair shed whilst detangling with Aloe Vera Juice before prepoo.
2.  Shed hair during detangling process after washing.

3.  Total shed haird during wash day 16.06.11 (",)

I'll do a full review on this product in a months time.

Ciao 4 Now
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig