Wednesday 1 June 2011

I’ve Cut My Hair Again: Yet Another Self Trim #4

Right, I’ve really had enough! This hair has got to go. Seriously, I feel like chopping the whole lot off and going natural….!


Okay, maybe not going natural, but only because I just don’t have the time for that . It is really really getting me down. When I think of all the time effort and not to mention money, I’ve spent trying to improve the condition of my hair and get it to grow longer and this is what I have to deal with – handfuls of hair coming out every time I wash or even touch or style my hair!!!

I got my trusty Carbide Scissors out and took off another 1.5 – 2inches of hair. It’s alot shorter – BUT I  IT!!!

Now, it feels great and the shedding is not so severe. I think this is exactly what the Hair Doctor ordered (",)

Hopefully I can give the chopping a rest for a wee while……and concentrate on retaining some length!

Here’s hoping!!!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig