Friday 30 December 2011

You've Gotta Be Kidding Me - No Henna!!!

"After work today I popped into my local Tesco hoping to pick up a few boxes of henna.  Tesco are completely out of stock and don't appear to be selling any Ayuuri products whatsoever.  I insisted that the Manager check the ordering system and it confirmed that the item was Not In Stock and was unavailable to order.  This is not great news.  I really like using this brand as I knew what I was getting every time I used it.  I will need to go to my local Indian store tomorrow to track down some BAQ henna and no doubt pay over the odds for it...!"
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig