Saturday 17 December 2011

Wash Day Diary 16.12.11

"Last night was wash night.  It took ages, I started around 7pm and was finished by midnight!!!"  I really need to find a way to cut down the amount of time it takes, but I also don't want to start rushing the process either, especially when it comes to detangling and also doing the whole wash process in sections as the steps that I take during these parts greatly decreases the amount of hair I lose."



1.  Detangled with aloe vera juice.

2.  Pre-poo with a mix of Vatika hot oil treatment (strengthening), aloe vera juice, glycerin, grapeseed oil, L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore Masque, applied in sections, twisted then added some ORS Mayonise to the ends as this was almost finished.

3.  Shampoo washed in sections with ORS Creamy Aloe, then again with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo.

4.  Applied Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor to towel blotted hair and left on for 5mins.

5.  DC'd with some left over conditioner mix from my last relaxer and mixed in some aloe vera juice, glycerin, Roux Porosity Control and little bit of JASON biotin conditioner which I've had hanging around for ages and only used once as a pre-poo.

6.   Rinsed and had a final cold rinse.

7.  Applied leave ins - aloe vera juice,  Infusium 23, Elasta QP H2 and CHI Silk infusion.  After 10 mins I added some Giovanni Direct Leave In and Giovanni Frizz Be Gone Serum and CHI Iron Guard.

8.  Blow-dried using my Toni & Guy Dryer using the pik attachment.

This process took ages but went really well I lost hardly any hair, only one strand came out during the first detangling session and less than 10 in the last detangling session so it wasn't worth taking a picture.   It was also really easy to detangle my hair, although anything would seem that way after dealing with 6 months post new growth!!!

I had a good opporutnity to assess my under processed areas and as a result I think I may just wait 8 weeks and just do my corrective whilst I relax my new growth and just not bother stretching this particular relaxer.  I'll wait and see how it goes.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig