Friday 30 December 2011

Product Haul: December 2011


"I made the decision to purchase only two products this month, although they are pricey ones but both are things I have been dying to try out!  These two items are Joico Moisture Recovery Leave In Conditioner and Kerastase Masque Nutri-Thermique.  I didn't get either of these this month"












This is actually what I brought this month:

Giovanni Direct Leave In  £6.39
Giovanni Frizz Be Gone Serum £6.39
Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner £8.41


Total Spend This Month = £21.16

Not very much this month - about £5 per week which is great.

I am hoping there will be some sales coming up on the dearer products that I want to try before I decide to shell out on them.  Also going to use up some of my existing stuff and doctor up the stuff I don't like, by adding oils, aloe vera juice and coconut milk to make them more useful to My HAIR.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig