Tuesday 2 August 2011

Weave Wash: 02.08.11 (Shampoo Wash)

"My hair has been great this week.  I have experienced hardly and itching either which is great!  This past week I have discovered that aloe vera juice mixed with lavender EO works well as a curl activator/refresher for this hair and it also smells great."








My HAIR
  • Pre poo with warmed coconut oil using applicator for 25mins.
  • Apply watered down Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo twice.  Massaged into scalp and left to sit for 5 mins on second application.
  • Rinse shampoo.
  • Apply watered down Keracare Humecto Conditioner mixed with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner to scalp and braids liberally until saturated and left on for 20mins
  • Rinse conditioner thoroughly
  • Apply S-Curl No Drip Activator using applicater nozzle attached to bottle (I'm so pleased the nozzle I have fits.  Infact, it fits most of the bottles I used during this wash day!!!  
  • Apply Castor Oil mix to braids and scalp and gently massage in


Weave Hair
  • Deep condition with Aussie 3 Minute Reconstructor for 10mins
  • Shampoo hair with John Freida Beatuiful Brunette Moisturising Shampoo
  • Condition hair with John Freida Beautiful Brunette Moisturinsing Conditioner mixed with Aussie Frizz Treatment
  • Air dry

This hair is still shedding like nobody's business.   It is starting to annoy me now!  I spent the day with family yesterday and whilst holding my cousins new baby, she ended up getting covered in this flipping hair.  So not cool.  Also, during the wash quite alot of the hair was shedding.  It sheds on a daily basis when styling.  I am really not sure whether this will last for another 5 weeks!!

I AM NOT IMPRESSED!!!



UPDATE:  03.08.11
The following day the weave hair felt pretty dry, so much so that it was itching my skin so I did the following to get the softness back
  • Applied spritz of aloe vera juice mixed with Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Treatment
  • Applie a small amount of HEHH conditioner to the ends
  • Applied a small amount of HEBE Leave In Cream to the lengths and ends
  • Applied a small amount of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Gloss and Shine Serum
  • Left to air dry and then braided in two loose braids secured with pony tail holders
  • Applied Shea Goddess Growth Support Serum directly to my roots and scalp and and massaged in gently. 


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig