Monday 25 April 2011

Wash Day: Airdrying

Today I had no choice but to cowash my hair. I went out last night and danced ALOT so needless to say, my hair was well and truly ready for washing!!!


My HAIR Today:
Is a hot mess! I went to bed without detangling or moisturising and sealing. I did sleep on a satin pillow case so at least I've not completely ruined my hair with my reckless bedtime post-great-night-out behaviour! (",)

Pre Poo Routine:
No pre poo for me today.  I didn't have the necessary items with me so I went straight to light detangling as I had no Mane and Tail Detangler with me so I didn't go crazy with the comb today.   I don't want to lose any more hair than can be helped.  I detangled in 4 sections.

Wash Routine:
I cowashed my hair twice in 4 sections with Treseme Moisture Rich conditioner.  I was surprised to see that the black tea rinse coloured the conditioner and water as I worked in the conditioner and then rinsed. I then applied Roux Porosity Control Conditioner / Corrector for 2mins in two sections.

Deep Conditioning:
Today I deep conditioned in two sections using ORS Replenishing Conditioner (professional formula) mixed with coconut oil a castor oil. I covered my hair in cling film (saran wrap) and covered this with a towel and sat inthe sun for 45mins.  I then rinsed out and applied my black tea final rinse.

Final Steps:
I applied HE BE Leave In Cream, CHI Silk Infusion, Elasta QP Oil Recovery Moisturiser and coconut oil to seal. I then applied some Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil Morocco Hair Treatment. 

I had to leave the house straight away so had no time to style my hair so left it wet and got into the car.  The weather has been gloriously sunny today so I took the opportunity to roll down the window and get some air blowing through my hair. All I can say is WOW!!!!!  The fresh air blowing through my hair worked wonders on my 2 week post hair.   By the time we had reached our destination, my hair was almost dry and soo sooooooo soft! 

I will definitely be airdrying outside during the Spring and Summer months.

My HAIR feels great today!!!!!

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

1 comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig