Friday 15 April 2011

My HAIR Wants: Some More Products

I need me some HURRR STUFF!!!!

Seeing as I don't live in London it can sometimes be a right pain in the backside trying to get my hands on some products.  Can you believe that I can't even get Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor!!!  C'mon, how long has this brand been around.  It's sooooo annoying!!

Anyway.........

I will be placing an order this week with Pak Cosmetics as they are currently running a promotion where they are offering free delivery if your order is over £35.   Even if I don't order £35 worth of items, the delivery cost is cheaper than driving to London and parking.  Don't get me started on parking, I nipped into Superdrug today to stock up on HE BE Split End Cream as it's on offer for £1.95 - BARGAIN right!!!??  No, this was the most expensive hair product I have ever brought as it ended up costing me £150 as my car got clamped *******!!!

Anyway.........(again!)

Amongst my list of must haves will be the following:

1.  2 x large bottles of Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructur.
2.  1 x bottle of Aphogee Keratin Green Tea Restucturiser.
3.  1 x bottle of Roux Porosity Control Conditioner & Corrector.
4.  A decent 'doesn't break the bank moisturising deep conditioner with no added protein (any suggestions on this one are welcome as I haven't got a clue what to get.
5.  Some extensions as I'll be getting my hair jumbo braided in cornrows in a couple of weeks.

Ciao 4 Now!!!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I find Keracare Humecto works well as a deep conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion Tola (",)

    I have the Keracare Humecto although the bottle I have is really runny and I'm sure that's affecting how well it moisturises my hair. I have to add oils to it for it to make my hair feel nicely moisturised.

    Any others you can think of are more than welcome!

    Cheers
    Tama

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig