Seeing as I don't live in London it can sometimes be a right pain in the backside trying to get my hands on some products. Can you believe that I can't even get Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor!!! C'mon, how long has this brand been around. It's sooooo annoying!!
I will be placing an order this week with Pak Cosmetics as they are currently running a promotion where they are offering free delivery if your order is over £35. Even if I don't order £35 worth of items, the delivery cost is cheaper than driving to London and parking. Don't get me started on parking, I nipped into Superdrug today to stock up on HE BE Split End Cream as it's on offer for £1.95 - BARGAIN right!!!?? No, this was the most expensive hair product I have ever brought as it ended up costing me £150 as my car got clamped *******!!!
Amongst my list of must haves will be the following:
1. 2 x large bottles of Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructur.
2. 1 x bottle of Aphogee Keratin Green Tea Restucturiser.
3. 1 x bottle of Roux Porosity Control Conditioner & Corrector.
4. A decent 'doesn't break the bank moisturising deep conditioner with no added protein (any suggestions on this one are welcome as I haven't got a clue what to get.
5. Some extensions as I'll be getting my hair jumbo braided in cornrows in a couple of weeks.
Ciao 4 Now!!!