Sunday 3 March 2013

Product Haul: March 2013




As I mentioned in my December Product Haul I needed to restock on some Bee Mine Products and Jamican Black Castor Oil.




Jamaican Black Castor Oil


I usully use Tropic Isle Living JBCO but I was surprised to stumble across Sunny Isle Extra Dark JBCO in January/February at my local BSS.  I thought I would give the extra dark version a try as I remembered receiving a comment from a reader of my blog who mentioned that is smells better than regular JBCO and I hoped it would be more potent than regular JBCO.




 
Bee Mine 

 I also restocked on my beloved Bee Mine products.

  • Deja's Hair Milk
  • Juicy Daily Spritz
  • Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturiser
  • Mango Serum with Sulphur
 
They are not cheap but they last AGES!  The last time I ordered these items from British Curlies was in February 2011 so they have lasted for two years!  I brought 16oz sizes last time but this time I have opted for 8oz this time around.


Hairveda

I have also ordered three trial sizes of Hairveda products that I have been wanting to try for a long time.

 


  • Whipped Cream Ends Hydration
  • CoCasta Shikakai Oil Sample 
  • Vatika Frosting



Ciao 4 Now

Share:

3 comments

  1. People always complain about the scent of JBCO but I've never noticed it, it's probably because all I ever use is the extra dark. I love the cocasta oil from hairveda, it's really softens your hair you just need a little bit, because it is thick. The vatika frosting smells like cake batter or something like that, and i love it! I have always wanted to try the beeline luscious, but it's expensive and I have been stalling, but if it really does last long, I am willing to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Yeah, I don't really mind the smell of it to be honest - but as my boyfriend commented on it I thought maybe it does smell a bit. The Extra Dark definitely has less of a smokey odour to it, which cannot be a bad thing.

    I've heard that the Vatika Frosting smells like cake batter - if it does I'm going to want to eat it! If it's good I might get the full size bottle as I've just got the sample sizes which cost £1.75 each.

    For me Bee Mine has been great. It's probably lasted so long because I only have to use a small amount. I still have pretty much the whole jar of Bee Mine Curly Butter as I've only used it a few times - although it's great when I am installing kinky twists.

    I love Luscious and Deja's Hair Milk and it's great that they sell small 2oz sample sizes so you can try before you invest in the more expensive full sized options.

    Thanks for commenting!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. where to buy take down remover detangler cream

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig