Friday 28 October 2011

WoooooHoooo!

"My wig has arrived and I am dying to put it on!"



















On first inspection it looks nice.  It's pretty silky though, I hope it's not too silky for my liking.  I will give it the once over when I get home.  Either way, it looks like it will make a great wig for nights out.  I think I will probably opt for full lace wigs from now on though.

Oooh, I'm so pleased. I took a couple of my twists out today and put them back in.  I just wanted to check the state of any build up.  I do have some build up but it is not a matted mess.  I sprayed my hair two days ago with Bee Mine Juicy and I am shocked at how moisturised my hair still is.  I followed up the Bee Mine Juicy with some Aphogee Keratin Green Tea Mist a day later and wow, my hair feels great and looks great when the twists have been removed....all moisturised and juicy looking!

  I'm hoping for a quick and hassle free take-down this evening.

Wish me (& my 17wks post new growth) luck!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig