Monday 12 September 2011

It's Almost Time To Say Goodbye.....

"To my wonderful kinky twists!  I can't believe that it has been almost 6 weeks since I installed these.  I love them and have really enjoyed having them in my hair, although at the same time I do miss my actual hair."


















I plan to take them out this coming Friday. I will then treat my hair to a protein treatment followed by a long overdue deep conditioning treatment with a moisturising conditioner using my steamer.  I can't wait!!!  Then a few days later I do a long overdue henna treatment.

At the moment I am still undecided about whether to reinstall the kinky twists after giving my hair a break for a week or whether to texlax my hair again two weeks after taking out the kinky twists.  I'll have to make that decision in weeks time.

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig