Sunday 13 March 2011

Wash Day's 5, 6, 7 & 8


I've not really had a chance to update the blog on my recent Wash Day's.  I think I have missed 4 in total, one of which was a henna gloss.  I will try to remember and check back at my calendar to see what I have done to my hair....and when.

Wash Day 5: 26th February 2011
I cowashed my hair with Treseme Thermal Protect and flat ironed.  Nowadays I always use heat protectant, this is something that never factored into my regime before, unless by accident, i.e. a product I was using (usually Keracare) had heat protectant properties in it.  I can't remember the other products that I used but I do remember that the blow dry came out nicely. 

Wash Day 6:  1st March 2011
I cowashed my hair today and deep conditioned using Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-FUL deep conditioner which I left on under a shower cap for 1hr with heat.  My regrowth felt very moisturised when using this product.

Wash Day 7:  7th March 2011
I did a henna gloss today, using my usual mixture with HE HH as my base conditioner.   My gloss turned out well and my my hair feel really soft and strong at the same time.  I didn't get as much colour release this time around as I only left it on for 2hrs as I was tired and just wanted to get to bed after a long week / weekend.

This pic shows my regrowth on 07.03.11 before starting my henna gloss
 Wash Day 8: 13th March 2011
I cowashed today with one of my usual go to conditioners, HE HH.  I didn't wash my hair at home and I didn't have and dc with me, so I improvised and added a couple of teaspoons of my oil mix to the conditioner and let that sit on my hair for 15mins. The results were good. I added HE LTR and CHI silk infusion leave in's. My hair came out well and the new growth was lovely and soft. I don't think anything out of the ordinary happend on this wash day which is fine by me.



Picture of my hair after cowashing on 13.03.11 and putting into a low 'phony' pony

Overall, I am happy with the health, texture and length of My HAIR.  What can I say, so far so good (",)  The picture above was taken after my cowash on 13th March.  I added a phony pony to my hair for additional length.  I've been trying out alot of protective styles over the past few weeks and this is one of my 'go to' styles recently.

Ciao 4 Now

  
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig