Monday 20 February 2012

Crochet Braids: Mini Update




I'm still enjoying my crochet braids but really can't be bothered worrying about my leave out.




On Saturday night during moisturising and sealing, I sectioned off my leave out I put in two flat twists.  I thought they looked okay and best of all my hair was better protected and not having the moisture sapped from it by laying on the extension hair whilst I slept.  I wore my hair like this all day Sunday then plaited extension hair into cornrows at the front last night.

I plan to wear my hair like this until Friday evening. I might crochet in some hair to cover the braids, I haven't decided yet.

This set will be coming out this coming weekend, I'll wash, dc and put in a new set using curly water wave hair, with no leave out and cornrows going straight back.

Tama



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig