"At 8pm this evening it dawned on me that I needed to fit in a quick DC and wash today so at the last minute I had to hop to it in the hopes of getting it finshed by midnight as I have an early start tomorrow."
1. Detangled in 4 sections using coconut oil and a tiny bit of AJV.
2. Applied ORSRC to deep conditioner / pre poo and covered with a plastic bag for 30mins.
3. Rinsed the deep conditioner out using my shower filter head.
4. Did a clarifying shampoo wash using Bee Mine Purity Rhassoul Clay Clarifying Bar which is full of great ingredients and smells devine! The first time I used this I had trouble working up a lather but this time using the shower filter it was much easier/quicker to work up a considerable lather. I hope this means that the filter is doing it's job.
5. Rinsed and then applied Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango Cholesterol conditioner mixed with a little Roux Porosity Control. I left this on for 5 mins.
6. I then rinsed out the conditioner and then did a final cool rinse before putting a T-Shirt on my head to soak up the excess moisture for 10mins.
7. Next I applied my leave ins of Bee Mine Deja's Milk, Grapeseed oil, Organix Coconut Serum (which Jeni has mentioned many many times on her blog). I realised that I had completely forgotten to apply a liquid leave in so I spritzed a bit of Elasta H2 on top. I then put my hair into4 x 2 strand twists and then began to air dry.
8. I realised that air drying was not going to work as quickly as I needed it to tonight so I spritz on some Treseme Heat Defence and lightly blowdried my hair on medium (is that considered the cool setting - I have no idea?) slightly using the tension method until 70% dry. I then detangled, applied some coconut oil to the section and then some more Organix serum (love this stuff already!!!). I then blow dried some more until about 95% dry and then twisted before putting my hair into two French braids for the night.
I was all finshed by 10.30pm. My hair feels really soft and was pretty easy to detangle, except for the underprocessed parts. I lost some hair but nothing to write home about so I am happy.
I have decided that I will be doing my corrective relaxer next Friday, all being well.
Ciao 4 Now