These are the steps I followed:
- Pre-poo'd the day before with EVCO.
- The following day, sectioned my hair in two halves parted down the middle. Deep conditioned overnight with ORS Nourishing Conditioner Pak under a plastic cap and my headscarf and slept with it on my hair.
|Products Used (EVCO is in the blue jar)|
- Rinsed out the deep conditioner in the shower this morning
- Follow up with a black tea rinse made using 5 x PG Tips tea bags. (This made my hair feel hard as usual as I didn't leave it on for 30mins!)
- After leaving the tea on for about 3 mins I applied Roux Porosity Control Conditioner. I left this on for 1minute before rinsing both the RPCC and black tea out of my hair.
- I then cowashed with Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Conditioner, rinsed then covered my hair with a towel.
- Lastly I applied Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner Treatment, Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter, sealed with coconut oil followed by a little Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and Organix Coconut Milk Serum before putting my hair in a bun and adding my curly phony pony.
This time I didn't detangle my hair with a comb before washing I only detangled using my fingers before applying the deep conditioner and during the wash process in the shower. I used a wide tooth comb lightly when styling my hair. I lost a lot less hair this wash day than normal. I never thought it was possible to get away with washing my hair at 16 weeks post without combing it first!!!!
Ciao 4 Now