Saturday 30 June 2012

Wash Day Diary @ 11 & 12 Weeks Post: 23rd & 30th July


"I did a cowash last week and didn't actually get around to posting about the wash day because it was pretty uneventful!"









I followed the same super quick process and products for both wash days. Here are the steps I followed:


1. Saturated my hair whilst in the shower with water from my shower filter head.

2.  Mixed 2oz of  Iso Tamer Smoothing Conditioner with 6oz of warm shower filter water in my applicator bottle and then applied to my scalp and the full length of my hair.  I needed to mix up two batches to really cover all the hair so I apply one full 8oz bottle to one side and then another full 8oz bottle to the other side.

Please excuse my black tea-stained applicator bottle!!
I brought the ISO Tamer Smoothing Conditioner earlier this year when I was experiencing extreme dryness and shedding.  I only used it once as it wasn't the right solution for my hair then but now it is perfect for my kinky twists.  The creamy consistency when mixed with water is lovely and light enough to rinse out easily - the perfect kinky twist cowasher.

3.  I left the cowash mix on my hair whilst I finished up in the shower and then rinsed my hair thoroughly before wrappin my hair in a towel to absorb all the excess water.

4.  I didn't spray any leave in conditioners on my hair, I just make sure that I spray it thoroughly the following day with either my glycerin moisturising spritz or my Taliah Waajid Bodifier mix.

That's all.....gonna miss these twists when I take them out next week as detangling will once again feature in my weekly hair care regimen.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig